Tuesday, June 2, 2009

twitter's picture problem


Friday night I attempted to change my profile picture on twitter. Originally it was just not replacing my old picture. I was a tad aggravated, but I thought it would maybe just take a few minutes to register or pend or something. So I went to bed and didn't think much of it. Saturday morning the problem still existed, but now my old picture was missing also. Instead of having a picture I had a little box with nothing but my name written in it.

I would love to say that the problem is behind me now, but unfortunately that's not the case. It's now Tuesday morning and I still don't have a picture, even though I've attempted to upload one over 200 times. Also, there are 8,000+ people with the same problem. What's so frustrating about it all is that they JUST LITERALLY 5 MINUTES AGO gave us any updates to the problem at all. In fact, I am now updating this blog post, because at the time it originally posted they hadn't given us ANY info! At least they have actually acknowledged the problem now!

If you're having this problem too, please don't be a jerk and write them a mean message or anything, despite how tempting that is. I'm doing my best to remain calm about the problem, even in the midst of its ridiculousness. Instead, just be annoying and constantly tweet @twitter using the term Picture Problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment