Wednesday, June 24, 2009

strength finder results

I'm a huge studier of personalities and personality tests. Typically I talk about MBTI, because based on what I've read I think it explains people the best and is most accurate, but lately people are talking a lot about Strength Finders. I took the test and here are my results.

MBTI: INTJ

Strength Finders:

Focus- People who are especially talented in the Focus theme can take a direction, follow through, and make the corrections necessary to stay on track. They prioritize, then act.

Relator- People who are especially talented in the Relator theme enjoy close relationships with others. They find deep satisfaction in working hard with friends to achieve a goal.

Deliberative- People who are especially talented in the Deliberative theme are best described by the serious care they take in making decisions or choices. They anticipate the obstacles.

Futuristic- People who are especially talented in the Futuristic theme are inspired by the future and what could be. They inspire others with their visions of the future.

Belief- People who are especially talented in the Belief theme have certain core values that are unchanging. Out of these values emerges a defined purpose for their life.

Strength Finders has helped me understand certain traits I have a whole lot better, and also how I can use those traits for my benefit. I recommend buying the book and taking the test. Haha I know my opinion about such things really inspires you..

What are your traits?

No comments:

Post a Comment