Monday, May 25, 2009

asg principle series

Now that graduation is over, my reign as Student Body President at Rossview High School is also over.(And I say that with much satire). You can read about the goals and vision for the year HERE . Unfortunately we didn't accomplish everything I had hoped to, but we still did an awesome job and definitely paved the way for creative leaders in years to come.

The biggest problem facing our team this year was that we were the first who ever wanted to really try and accomplish anything. The fact that we pushed the envelope is going to save leaders in the years to come a lot of trouble, because we've already fought a lot of their battles. That being said, I learned a TON from this experience. So over the next few weeks I'm going to be posting the top 10 principles I've learned from ASG. They will be short and hopefully applicable to anyone doing Student Council stuff, kind of like Bill Hybels' book Axiom.

Stay tuned! The first will go out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment