Sunday, April 26, 2009

ron edmondson: where are you?

My dad has not blogged yet today. It's 10:30, so I guess he still has time to get something up real fast, but anyone who knows him knows that this is a pretty big deal. I mean we're talking about a guy who blogs multiple times a day. The fact that it's more rare for him to have NOT blogged than to have blogged 3 or 4 times in a day says a lot about him as a blogger I guess.

Honestly I'm a little nervous.. I mean.. is he ok? Has some catastrophic event happened? Is he even still alive?

Ron Edmondson: Where are you??

2 comments:

  1. LOL could it be that he was up until 5am at the after prom party, then went to church and now he's home sleeping? Actually he looked pretty wide awake this morning! I was impressed! I hope you had a fun prom night!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... I was gonna say... he was probably busy cos it was a sunday... and of course your prom night!

    ReplyDelete