Thursday, March 12, 2009

brewing ideas

I'm in the process of developing some really big ideas that no one knows about. I feel like these are they types of thoughts that have to brew inside of me for a long time before I know what they are... even though that doesn't really make sense. It's weird how some people can have big ideas and be seen as successful entrepreneurs, whereas others can sit and think about big ideas and be seen as mentally insane. I would argue sanity has no place in the development of big ideas.

Are big ideas kind of like beer?

1 comment:

  1. Sanity, of course not, we wouldn't allow God to move if we tried to be "Sane"

    For me I have big ideas but I always need to bounce them off other people to try and get the words out... I'm not the most articulate of people unless I'm certain of what I'm talking about. But yes ideas brew... mmm

    God Bless
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete