Saturday, October 18, 2008

haunted woods: adams tennessee

So tonight I passed up watching the UT game on pay-per-view to go to the Haunted Woods in Adams, TN. Now that the night is over and I have time to reflect, I'd say that was a big mistake(which is saying a lot considering the state of UT Football this season..) Because of the whole legend of the bell witch thing Adams is supposed to be a very scary and "wet your pants" sort of town, the haunted woods doesn't do the town justice at all and I'd almost go as far to say that I've been more scared walking from my truck inside the house at night than I was the majority of the time walking in the woods..

If you're trying to decide whether or not to feed your Halloween spirit this season, let me advise you to feed it elsewhere. The Haunted Woods is very lame and ultimately a waste of 10 bucks.

2 comments:

  1. love the new blog look, go vols, we missed ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had to pay $10 to go walking through those woods? Wow. That's pretty lame. If you ever want to go on a real ghost hunt and are near Knoxville, look me up. I head a local Ghost Hunting group. Our webpage is down at the moment but, if you're interested, I can send it along to you once it's back up.

    ReplyDelete